Friday, May 17, 2013

Back In The Game

Welcome back fellow bloggers and ActingFfans yep its Friday so it’s blog time. So what has been happening since mine and Chris’s meet up, well actually nothing really. I bet your wondering why there is even a blog? Well, just sit right there and I’ll tell you...hold on to your hats folks! I've managed to re-join the Rat Race!

It’s more of a personal blog this week, I have been seeking, looking, searching and applying for work for a looong past four years without any luck. I have been applying job after job after job and no one seemed to get back to me. I've taken the odd temporary post and or seasonal work, even doing some volunteer work lately but still a steady job has remained out of reach!

Well, that is until this week. Yes, internet chums, I am now once again going to be an employed man within a company in Halifax (No, not the HALIFAX, after all we still bear a grudge! Flippin' location shenanigans) And I'm sooo pleased about this WOO HOO! Oh, yeah at last, but of course H&H will not stop - we are still steaming ahead with the next episode and it will be done, oh yes, it will be done. So swears Vernon Harcourt - productive member of society AND Actor At Large!

Well that’s it for today folks and we will speak to you soon



TTFN

Vernon Harcourt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment