Friday, March 28, 2014

Mystery Item

Hello acting fans, people of the world's Internet and fellow bloggers so its Friday and it's time to BLOG, yep, it's my turn to waffle on about H&H!

Just what has been happing? Well, as mentioned we did mange to get a meet this week (before Chris became ill) we had a few things to do, we had to sort out a costume test. Which we did and it did go well (well, sort of). It did turn out during our test that the item I had to try on was a wee bit small for me (yeah, sure, one size fits all, right) but then we found out there were actually buttons on the item too (which really Chris should have noticed before, as he is far more familiar with the item in question than I am - there that's your only clue!). So it did fit (just about) after unbuttoning (with help from Chris) though I am still going to have to modify the plan for the rest of the costume because of this. What is this all for? Well, it's an integral part of the next Vlog and thats all I can say.

GOOD GOD, NO!!! Nothing to do with THAT 'Mystery', URGH!
 So what else has gone on. well, after some laughing, more of the fake trailer brainstorming and coming up with a few more Ideas we got on to talking once again about the hard to film 6th episode of series, yep, we havn't forgotten about that one, our Moby Dick (don't worry though, no whales will be harmed during filming). We are still getting on with it and it will happen as soon as we can do it. Plus I have been going over my lines like a good little actors, okay, a good fair-sized actor.

Oh, and one last note I also gave Chris some jelly (the stuff you eat). No, not to make him feel better while his poorly, it's so Chris can do a test with the prop we got in the post last week and, yep, once again I can't tell you too much about it because [SPOILERS]. I know, I know am a tease.

Well, that's all that's been happening for now, So we shall so you in the Future!

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment