Friday, April 19, 2013

Master of Puppets

Greetings, Acting Fans, and welcome to this brief and belated Blogday post. Not much has changed since Wednesday due to my shift patterns and Vern having a job interview! Yes, Fings crossed, Internet Chums, if all goes well our Low-to-No budget might just end up with a slight, tiny budget. Good Luck, Vern! What have I been up to in the mean time?



Between shifts I've once again had my seamtress, er, I mean seamster hat on and I have finally skinned the main puppet. He now has a lovely pelt of blue fur as you can see here:



And that's the last time you'll see the little fella for a while as to flash his finished features would be [SPOILERS]. I can tell you, however, that getting the fur on his blue bonce was a brainscratcher for sure. In the end I just kept on sewing, even when I thought it wouldn't work, that and the judicious use of a pin or two here and there got me through. Anyway a seamster's work is never done, after his [SPOILER] face is finalised I have his supporting puppets to stitch - so that's your lot for this week...

TTFN

Christopher Haigh


No comments:

Post a Comment