Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cuckoo’s Flown

Photo from Danielle In Brazil
Bad news, everyone. The play that I was due to star in for the Studio Group at the Actors Workshop has been cancelled, with some of the some the cast members dropping out due to other commitments. So no more cuckoos for me.
Just goes to show how mercurial this Acting profession can be however, on the plus side, I will now have more time to devote to working on the production of H&H:Actors At Large.

And what are we going to be working next for H&H I hear you screaming and your monitors (Well, you are in my head and, in my head, I can make you do anything I want. ANYTHING.) As of tomorrow (That’s Thursday the 5th April, 2012) we will start editing the Pilot and finish off editing a few other short sequences. Oooh, What can they be? Once again, you’ll just have to wait and see what they are. And after the edit it's back to prep and planning the next episodes.

Stay with us now we are almost there. And yes the BIG surprise coming very, very soon.

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment