Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bringing Spexy Back

Now coming to you in HD! What? No, not our latest Actor's Log, which you can view right here:


The HD vision is mine as today, before this weeks first meet-up, I picked up my brand new specs and now, like Sir Patrick Stewart, I've seen EVERYTHING. Okay, I haven't seen EVERYTHING really but, boy, can I see clearly, now I'm not squinting past all the scuffing. For those of you about to reckon I should have gone to Specsavers - you're TOO LATE! That's where I went and got my sexy Flexi 71s from.

Noice!
They may be tortoiseshell but let me reassure you, Acting Fans, no tortoises were harmed in their manufacture, remember we have a low-to-no budget to maintain and that would be well out of budget. Anyway, enough about me and my new vision machine, on to H&H doings. Yes, as briefly mentioned Vernon and I met up at our usual haunt (both of us a bit skint to go pubbing this time) to knock our heads together. After a wild meander through some pop cultural topics we finally got around to some H&H business, one of the first being a great idea from Vern for another upcoming vlog.
The main crux of today's meet though was deciding our next steps production-wise, after letting June's Actor's Log get down to the wire we've decided to pull our fingers out and aim to get a next vlog in the can as soon as possible but without rushing it too much. Ideally though we'd like to aim for getting two of them out to you, you lucky people. Any more details on exactly what they involve would be [SPOILERS] so that's your lot for now, I'm off to try and come up with a good excuse for not being able to read the fine print now that I can see it in pin-sharp detail...

TTFN

Christopher Haigh

No comments:

Post a Comment