Friday, July 4, 2014

I Want My Independence

Hello Acting Fans, fellow bloggers and people of the Internet, it is once again Friday and it's the fourth of July where we in the UK celebrate no longer having to put up with a bunch of barmy puritans we managed to get shot of (yes, yes, Independence day if you must put it like that). More importantly, of course, it is time once again for another up date on the H&H front so, what have we been doing?
Erm......erm...well, after the meeting on Wednesday, where we sorted out a few things and planned our next shoot, we...ah...haven't had time for a 2nd meet up.

In the meantime I have been combing through the Vlogs that we have written down at the moment, to see which one we are going to shoot next and there are one or two we can do. But I cannot tell you any more as of yet, as it might ruin the surprise when they come out. Yes, anything else would be [SPOILERS].

Other than that I have been learning my line for my appearance in the up and coming Actor's Workshop production of 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'. It's getting every closer to being on. *Looks at calendar* In two weeks in fact! EEP! So, yep, I'd best get to it! And, yes, as the Chief I do actually have some lines, mainly in the 2nd act. The first act is harder though and that's the part with no lines! Though I've literally nothing to say, I still have to be on stage during it and I have to listen. I've also recorded narration dialogue that will be played during the play. I am excited. I am terrified. I am terrexcited! I am excerrified!

That's it for this week, oh, and please do pop over to the H&H channel to watch the new H&H Vlog, or any of the others in fact - they are all there waiting for you to view them there! I leave you with a meaningful tune for our colonial cousins...


See you in the Future!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment