Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It’s CHRIIISTMAAAAS!!!


Hello, Acting Fans and fellow bloggers, welcome to the Wednesdays blog post the LAST BLOG POST OF 2012! Let me tell you what has been happing down at the H&H production HQ? Well, actually nothing, nowt, zip - yep, you heard that right, nothing.
Production has ceased for 2012 - pretty much out of necessity, what with Chris busy doing his day job at the theatre. It IS Panto season you know (OH, YES IT IS!) and I, well, I'm thinking you up stuff like when to schedule the start to the shooting again next year. And of course it's CHRISTMAS well soon - next Monday in fact (I'm pretty sure you knew that already though), so we have been winding production down to get ourselves ready for the festive things to begin. We even contemplated leaving series 1 at 4 episodes for 2012 at one point and continuing with episodes 5 & 6 in the New Year but, after putting our heads together and having a long discussion about it, we decided to give it a go a getting episode 5 done and, well, you saw the (pretty darn great, if I say so myself,) results last Friday and if you haven't yet here it is again:


So, yes, this will be the last blog post of this year too, I know you're all sad but don’t worry we WILL RETURN!! In the New Year and (eventually) with the last episode of Series One (and if I said 'Money' was a big one, wait until you see the Series One finale). So from both myself and Chris and Harcourt and Haigh, here at H&H HQ, we would like to say thank you for all of your support throughout the year and for watching and enjoy the series and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And we will see in the WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!

THANK YOU!!!

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt
&
Christopher Haigh
SEE YOU IN 2013!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment