Friday, July 11, 2014

One Of Our Cast Is Missing

Hello Acting Fans, fellow bloggers and People of the Internet, Once again apologies we hope there was no offence with us missing a post on Wednesday but, between Chris' shift patterns and my Press Call (and a 40 minute wait for a bus after an annoying late shift Wednesday night that left Chris not in the mood to throw something together, when he didn't have anything new to add because), we weren't able to meet-up until Thursday.

Yes, I had to do a press release for the play wot I am in 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' and I knew I had to change one's appearance for the play but wasn't expecting to have to do it this soon to be ready for the Press Call too! What have I done? Well, you see those Native Americans are very particularly about hair, and where it is, or isn't. So now where I did have some hair, now there isn't any. I know it was a shock to me too! As while getting ready it dawned on me the show is now NEXT WEEK! Wow! That's come around fast indeed. I can feel my terrexcitement rising as I type! You can probably see some of it in my shorn face here:

Who IS that Unmasked Man?
So this Thursday (THE DAY OF THOOOOOOR! *Ahem* 10/07/14) we got a meet-up in and once again talked about our usual around the house stuff first, And gotthen on to H&H business we got a quick idea for an Actor's Log that will have to be done quick. Which involves (& was inspired by) my current appearance and it may also tie in to some others we have planned too. We also sketched another couple of ideas out for future development and, being pretty organised this time, we mapped out this apologetic blog post.

Well, that was it this time other than still trying to work out a way to sneak up on the ever more elusive episode 6 of series 1. I promise we shall get it done. We shall indeed. You have my word as an ACTOR!

I thinks that's all for now... So I'll see you in the Future!!! As I head off into...ACTING!!!!

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt



No comments:

Post a Comment