Friday, August 16, 2013

Submitted For Your Bemusement

It's the Weekend once again, Acting Fans, and time for the ol' H&H Productions update and, well, there's not much to update.
My learned colleague continues to pore over the footage (as well as hog the easy updates), I'm sure, but we have been unable to get together post-shoot this week. Yes, the status of the Summer Special hasn't changed but I have had a task to be getting on with in the meantime. Whilst on my wanderings, I have managed to get my hands on a couple of Mystery Items that will come in handy for finishing off the footage with the last couple of additional scenes, and here they ARE:

The Items of Mystery
Whatever could they be for? Well, you'll have to wait to find out, Internet Chums!

TTFN

Christopher Haigh

No comments:

Post a Comment