Friday, April 26, 2013

Too Late For Easter?

Hello there, Acting Fans, and welcome to the weekend! Chris here and it's another of those in-between posts. It's not that we haven't been doing anything - it's just what we have been doing, well, we're not gonna tell you because [SPOILERS]. So, rather than another post where we talk around what we can't or won't (tee hee) tell you, I'm going to leave you with a bit of a visual puzzle, when is an egg not an egg?

Un Oeuf...
Or deux?
These Mystery Objects are part of my latest pick ups of material for H&H and are just what I need for some finishing touches - but to what I'm not gonna tell you. I'm afraid that's it for this week but, well, let us have a little mystery between us, eh, keep the romance alive. See you on the other side of the weekend, folks!

TTFN

Christopher Haigh

No comments:

Post a Comment