Friday, December 14, 2012

V is for VICTORIOUS!!!

The 5th is down, repeat the 5th is down!

Welcome back, Acting Fans and fellow bloggers, It’s Friday and, yep, it’s our blog post - we survived! So let’s get down to it and DO this!

As I said on Wednesday, me and Chris were locked in the editing suite to get the 5th episode done and, well, it was a long day and a long edit but, by Jove, we got it done. We got 47 minutes of footage down to a nice round 12, I’ll just let the sink in a bit…
Yep, we ARE getting that good at this editing lark so it’s not as long as I thought it was going to be when I first read through the script but compared to the rest of the series it is a long episode, I told you it was going to be a BIG one. And I do think it has some of the funniest sequences in this episode some of which I am so glad actually worked out. It is sort of fitting that we end 2012 with a bit of a bang with this last episode of the year.
Oh, and on a side note we edited a 12min episode on the 12th day of the 12th month 2012! Oooooh Spooky!!!!!!!!! Never mind that though, we DID it - two men entered and One Finished Episode leaves to head out into the wilds of the internet.

And here it is! Now witness the comedy power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Final Episode of 2012! Oh, and please pass it, tell everyone - like maybe that bloke at the bus stop or the bus driver. Please just tell anyone and share it, pretty please.



Keep the home fire’s burning & I really mean it now, it might start to snow soon!

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment