Wednesday, August 22, 2012

For The High Jump


Welcome, Acting Fans, once again to this Wednesday blog. Let me tell you what's been happening since last Friday. Well, oh, hmm, erm, well, we did warn you - actually not a lot as happened. Really. I'm not going to lie to you. I’ve been learning my lines for the next episode (I have some loooooooot of lines to learn this time around) and Chris has been busy working away at his (part-time) daily toils.

Other than that, and doing some prep work for this Friday, there hasn’t been a lot going on but rehearsals are a very important task, and this one is going to take quite a bit of reading to get it right in my head and to keep up the high standards of the other episodes. Yep, that’s right folks. We have set ourselves some pretty high standards (we've a high metaphorical bar to clear, and I'm a solid bloke) which is always good as it keeps on making us try to improve our techniques.

That’s it for now - just a short stop to check in and let you know we may not be movin' but we're still travellin', until Friday’s blog keep the home fires burning and see you then (Well, sort of)

TTFN

Vernon Harcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment